Latarie Kinsler Note

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
On Kinsler, who is a 2020 4-star DE from Pahokee, we are getting strong indications that he is getting close to a flip to Miami from his Louisville commitment. I'm comfortable putting a prediction in for him to Miami and he will be on commit-watch at Paradise Camp next weekend.

Here are his highlights and his most recent interview with us last month

Kinsler Interview

Advertisement
Excellent news.

You'd have to think there aren't too many more spots available along the DL (already) for the '20 class.

If Kinsler commits, I wonder if the staff would still have an interest in Williams at Oakleaf.

At any rate, it's a lot more fun to have the DL class filling up early rather than scrambling at the last second and not getting enough players like last year.

Lol... The likelihood of a kid from Pahokee sticking to his commitment to UM is between 0%-3% based on history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On Kinsler, who is a 2020 4-star DE from Pahokee, we are getting strong indications that he is getting close to a flip to Miami from his Louisville commitment. I'm comfortable putting a prediction in for him to Miami and he will be on commit-watch at Paradise Camp next weekend.

Here are his highlights and his most recent interview with us last month

Kinsler Interview

Thanks for the good news!

Advertisement
Remains me personally somewhat of Gregory Rousseau in build, explosiveness, and the way they move him around to create mismatches. Has 2 more years to grow and is already 6-4.

Excellent news.

You'd have to think there aren't too many more spots available along the DL (already) for the '20 class.

If Kinsler commits, I wonder if the staff would still have an interest in Williams at Oakleaf.

At any rate, it's a lot more fun to have the DL class filling up early rather than scrambling at the last second and not getting enough players like last year.
First come first served.

Advertisement
kid film is legit. Dude has that get off you want. Hes from Pahokee so even if he commits it will be an uphill battle. Havent got a kid from there in 10 years.

Advertisement
Back