Lastest Charlie Campbell Mock Draft from Walterfootball...

Advertisement
If the Raiders get Leonard Williams I will be very pleased. I think other than a QB, he is the best player in the draft.
I would be very surprised if Flowers went top 5 though. I think he will be a 1st round pick, but where he goes will depend on the pro day and combine. Same can be said for Duke, except if he has an awesome combine he MIGHT be able to sneak into the 1st round, although I think he goes in the 2nd. However, I see Clive being taken in the 2nd round. I do think Denzel will be a late first round pick too.

Not sure if flowers goes 5, but he's a franchise tackle. If he falls to the mid first, steal of the year.

Would absolutely hate Duke going to NE and playing my Dolphins twice a yr!!!! Please Duke, go anywhere else.

Advertisement
No way GB will let Denzel slip past them. We're basically begging for an ILB with speed and power even though Clay Matthews and the defense has been doing great since the switch. I wouldnt be surprised if we traded up for Denzel.

Ironic. 'Cause I was talking with another canes fan the other day and I brought up the Patriots as a perfect team for Duke.

Advertisement
Im glad that we finally have a high number of players being drafted again.... Talent hasnt come out of the gables like this in a long time.

Has Ereck Flowers going 5th to the Redskins...

Perryman 30th to the Broncos...

and Duke 31st to the Patriots...

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015charlie.php

All three of these guys should be gone by the end of the 2nd round. I'm more interested in seeing where dorsett and Walford go. Dorsett has some nice senior tape and should go off at the combine which might put him in the 3-5 range

Unless Duke has an amazing combine I think Duke slides down to the 3rd/4th rnd. His history of being injured and lack of size will catch up to him

Gurley has been more injury prone than Duke, are they talking about that? NO

All three of these guys should be gone by the end of the 2nd round. I'm more interested in seeing where dorsett and Walford go. Dorsett has some nice senior tape and should go off at the combine which might put him in the 3-5 range
Dorsett is going second round. Book it. He's going to blaze the 40 and those mofos love speed at the combine. If he goes to team with a good deep ball QB he will be insane.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who thinks that Winston busts in the NFL? Couple his sense of entitlement off the field with his inability to control his emotions and an extremely long and slow release on the field and it doesn't bode well for success in the NFL.

Am I the only one who thinks that Winston busts in the NFL? Couple his sense of entitlement off the field with his inability to control his emotions and an extremely long and slow release on the field and it doesn't bode well for success in the NFL.

You're not the only one.

Advertisement
Hope the Eagles nab Duke. Love Duke but I don't see how any RB, except for Gurley, will be taken in the 1st round given recent trends and such

Dorsett is going second round. Book it. He's going to blaze the 40 and those mofos love speed at the combine. If he goes to team with a good deep ball QB he will be insane.

Very true, I could see him sneaking into the 2nd round based on speed. I really think the success Hurns had this year will help Dorsett in the eyes of scouts. The biggest differences between the two are height and speed. IIRC hurns checked out as 6'1 and ran a mid 4.5 at the combine. I thought those numbers in addition to his production would put him in the 4-6 range last year. Dorsett has a chance to run in the 4.3 range (not sure about his vertical) but it will be interesting to see if theses numbers outweigh his sub 6'0 height. No doubt If he was 6'1 he gets projected as a late first rounder

Very true, I could see him sneaking into the 2nd round based on speed. I really think the success Hurns had this year will help Dorsett in the eyes of scouts. The biggest differences between the two are height and speed. IIRC hurns checked out as 6'1 and ran a mid 4.5 at the combine. I thought those numbers in addition to his production would put him in the 4-6 range last year. Dorsett has a chance to run in the 4.3 range (not sure about his vertical) but it will be interesting to see if theses numbers outweigh his sub 6'0 height. No doubt If he was 6'1 he gets projected as a late first rounder
No doubt and toasting FSU as well. Those are NFL DBs he was destroying

Advertisement
Back