Last years National Champs

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
Just a reminder that last years national champions lost to Pitt as the #2 team in the country as well. The season’s not over because of this game. Yeah it sucks to lose, but **** it is one game. We went over a decade with multiple losses and we lose one game and everyone is throwing in the towel. Beat Clemson,which I think is now more doable than ever now, and we are still in. The guys have the taste of defeat now and they don’t like it. The fire has been lit again and the want is there more than ever. We beat Clemson we are in and we will be playing Bama. No matter what happens the rest of the way, we are way ahead of schedule and the future looks good. All the **** heads calling this a ruined season because of this one loss can jump of the wagon and go back to whatever ****ty life you had until we are playing for the ring.

We didn’t expect to win 10 games in year 2, but here we are. Canes are on the rise. Mark this thread, we will be playing for a NC in the next 1-3 years and winning one. We have the tools to do it, but we have to shake off the Golden years before we get to play for it all.

I’m done, back to my heavy drinking as I try to understand if we got whooped by a great freshman QB or just got whooped.

Advertisement
Pitt had an NFL QB. Not some freshman... and they had a coveted OC that is at LSU now... Oh and they weren't 4-7.

Advertisement
Yeah that was some legit embellishment there. That kid was trash. Difference was last year we played with that “something to prove “ chip on our shoulder. This year not so much. We were innwerk two of full cool aid drinking mode. Funny enough I actually thought last weeks hame was enough of a scare that they definitely wouldn’t overlook a road game against a team that had just played VT really tough.

Advertisement
Back