Last Time we played Clemson @ home

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Just sharing the pain and embarrassment of sitting practically alone with a ton of Clemson fans passing out $2.00 bills (its a thing of theirs, like peeing on your grave), most of my fellow Cane Brothers had left. I stayed until the last second, to remember the pain as I remember the great victories and the 5 Ship! I know it got Golden fired! But the personal pain/embarrassment and the stupid $2.00 bill a nice old Clemson couple gave me (I kept it to remember the pain) It still haunts me.

I want a victory against these assh...es! I will burn that bill the moment we beat them!

Last edited:
Advertisement
7C9A84C4-6DFC-46D7-8319-E35618C52E98.jpeg

🙌🏿🎥🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🙌🏿

Just sharing the pain and embarrassment of sitting practically alone with a ton of Clemson fans passing out $2.00 bills (its a thing of theirs, like peeing on your grave), most of my fellow Cane Brothers had left. I stayed until the last second, to remember the pain as I remember the great victories and the 5 Ship! I know it got Golden fired! But the personal pain/embarrassment and the stupid $2.00 bill a nice old Clemson couple gave me (I kept it to remember the pain) It still haunts me.

I want a victory against these assh...es! I will burn that bill the moment we beat them!
You need to get a video of using it to light Ed Reed's cigar.

Advertisement
You should go to the game and give it back to them when we win
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****+Buck&amp=true
Here are some other ideas for anyone who is on campus......could always give $2 with a little something extra

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back