Last time this offense looked explosive

Insanecane

Junior
Banned
N’Kosi Perry was the QB. We playing Ok St down 21-0 sucking *** as usual in the first half and King gets hurt. Perry comes in and our offense goes ballistic. If it weren’t for Pope, Wiggins, and even Jordan dropping beautifully thrown balls we win that game.
We really need a guy who can throw the ball deep and make quick reads. That guy is not King

Last edited:
Advertisement
Americas Got Talent Yes GIF by NBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
N’Kosi Perry was the QB. We playing Ok St down 21-0 sucking *** as usual in the first half and King gets hurt. Perry comes in and our offense goes ballistic. If it weren’t for Pope, Wiggins, and even Jordan dropping beautifully thrown balls we win that game.
We really need a guy who can throw the ball deep and make quick reads. That guy is not King
Don’t know if anyone remembers but I got trashed for saying Kosi was better after that game. I told y’all King is not a QB I’ve been saying this ****. He’s not the guy!! I don’t care how many NIL deals he has. Put in Garcia or TVD. And let King work on his route running.

Lashlee knew he had someone that could get the ball down the field and accurately with Kosi so the playbook was open. This micky mouse offense when King is in is to help make things easier for him to see and execute. Unfortunately that’s not working either but unless he goes down he’s #1 for the whole year

I’d actually go Stephen Morris Al Golden years

Advertisement
Never understood why everyone was so eager to write off his performance against OKST.
Because the overall season was good. King has been really productive in the past so I don't think its crazy for us expect him to reach levels he's already reached and if the football gods had smiled on us go further.

Taco Tuesday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back