Last night's Observation....

Taylor26

Redshirt Freshman
OFFENSE- Obviously, Kayaa was off last night. After the INT he threw that changed the whole game and momentum shifted to the Noles. I am sure the head shots he took didn't help. I think the OL play was Very Bad. We could't RUN the Ball to save are Lives. Kayaa had no time to throw in the 2nd half. You can't go 4-13 on 3rd downs and expect to WIN any games especially against a good team. We had several dropped balls by WR's, TE's... Are biggest weakness is the OL. This position is made up of lots OG & OC. We have No true OT's.
Going forward this is the biggest Recruiting NEED... ASAP!! Richt has to get this in order. As far as for Richt and playing calling, I think he was conservative on his play calling. We had a chance to put FSU away in the 1st Half but we let them hang around. Richt must get more aggressive on the play calling.
Game ball on Offense = Coley - He was the Man last night.

DEFENSE- I feel for these's guys they played there ***'s off. I feel very good about are Defense after last night we can play with anyone. What if Pinckney doesn't fall down and covers Cook there probably would not have been a TD, but that's part of the game. We have potential Studs on the Defense going forward and our future. We have 3 true freshman starting at LB. Those guys are going to be special. We did struggle on 3rd down defense.. FSU converted 9-17. We had some breakdowns. Overall the D is the strength of our team now. Edler was in Beast Mode last night.. another guy I liked last night was quan Johnson he saved our ***'s on a few Cook runs by making several key tackles on him or otherwise he was gone.
Biggest Recruiting NEED is DB's..... We are a few more player maker's away at this position. Game ball on Defense = Edler

K- Obviously, Everything was good up until the Extra point was kicked. I have looked at the tape FSU loaded up on the Left side if you go back and look at the video FSU stacked 6-7 guys on that side and they blew up that side where Isidora and St. Louis were. That's why they blew up the Kick. We should have called timeout once we saw that formation.

Overall: We are probably a couple of recruiting classes away from being a top 10 team. We still have holes at certain positions.
I am hopefully we will be back soon. I still love my Canes!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coley cant get the game ball unless you give the guy that threw two perfect passes some credit

Please try using paragraphs. When I looked at your post on my phone it just looks like this:

Ifhrdvhdjdiskdbfbdjudjdhhdehdbdisodjejjdkdjdjddkjdjdjdjidjdjdndvaosodjdjdndndjdjdbdhdjdbdhebdheheiwowkdbrjskwkejdbrrbjejejdjrnekwosjrbrnejeiqpsodbbdvbshehsjej2owl asdbdizuwndhshshdh dhdhdhdhdhsbdhshs gefffttgswyoncdthhgghhvvdrdsr8744cghyfo

I agree with you on why we didn't call a timeout on the most important point of view he gam PAT. SMDH!

Advertisement
Back