Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
I mean did he forget to recruit? The first year for a coach is usually his best recruiting year because of all the hype. And we know he brings hype. And this is what he produces? If I am CU admin I am concerned. You cannot build a team just in the portal. And even these portal guys he is getting are not good. I saw he pulled a Bama DL and I was intrigued. The dude has only played two games in two seasons, and not because he was hurt. Prime may have peaked in his first year, which was 4 big wins. I believe he is just looking to sure up his OL just enough that his son can just attempt to outscore everyone. If he pulls that off he will bounce to the highest bidder that falls for the smoke and mirror show.

Doesn't want to develop anybody on his own. Just get ready made high school guys and then poach in the portal.
That is definitely the case but he did have Seaton go on Undisputed touting CU just a week ago and now he's losing him

Also, glad to see Issiah Walker avoiding this dumpster fire and signing elsewhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back