Last Chance U - Season 4

Advertisement
What is incredibly frustrating about this show is that these kids are complete idiots. Bobby Bruce is a perfect example of a kid with talent, that could at least put himself in position to turn that talent into a free education, but can't avoid doing stupid crap. He's the kind of kid that could be of value on a FCS program. He could use his talent to get a degree, something that could change his life. That said, he is a knucklehead that will never learn.

I will say this though, the coach at Garden City is a bull**** artist. He's the kind of coach that flames out eventually, because people see through his bull****(IE Al Golden). He talks a big game about attention to detail and being a class program but he flies off the handle just as much as JB. I think JB is a godawful tactician, but I truly believe he gives a **** about those young men. Due to his life experience, he knows how merely getting out of Indy can change these kids' lives. I think dude over at Garden City sees his kids as a means to an end. It's similar to Buddy Stephens at EMCC. Lots of bull, lots of platitudes.

@Stefan Adams

Bruh Im binging this **** and this HC is terrible, kids dont reacte to that hes switching it up too much with the friends/HC. He recruits them acts cool and u latch on to him then u get fuqed cause he cant coach and hes bipolar, that one HC though he should of kicked his ***. He preached about not being like Indy but when they won came out and acted like Indy. LOL these fuqin coaches are retarded, getting along with the kids is the easiest part but u can be level all the way and not look like a bullshytter.

@Stefan Adams

Bruh Im binging this **** and this HC is terrible, kids dont reacte to that hes switching it up too much with the friends/HC. He recruits them acts cool and u latch on to him then u get fuqed cause he cant coach and hes bipolar, that one HC though he should of kicked his ***. He preached about not being like Indy but when they won came out and acted like Indy. LOL these fuqin coaches are retarded, getting along with the kids is the easiest part but u can be level all the way and not look like a bullshytter.
bro the coaches and players are slow as ****.

Four seasons in...one thing about every player holds true...no self awareness.

No idea why they are there and they do the absolute bare minimum to get back to major CFB. Jermaine Johnson had 6 sacks for that dog **** team and they played him all of the **** time.

#notmynumberoneJUCOprospect

nail … on … head

Advertisement
Big fan of the show and coach Brown. This season was fine, just thought this was easily the weakest season overall. The team was terrible so there were no stakes and I didn’t think there were any truly intriguing player personalities aside from KD. Found my interest drifting in and out at times.

Glad they didn’t focus as much on Malik Henry, **** he is annoying.

Big weakness for me was spending so much time on Bobby Bruce. His attitude on everything is just so negative and depressing honestly.

Coach Brown is still the GOAT in terms of one liners.

“Congratulations, you just got cut on national TV” after a kid was acting up in practice had me rolling!

Roger Ebert, out
Bobby Bruce makes me want to take anti depressants, and I don’t need them. Lol

That kid sucks all the energy out of me merely watching him on TV. He’s the very definition of an emotional vampire. I can’t even imagine being around him in person.

On episode six now. Feel bad for the defensive coordinator and his family. His wife is a saint for putting up with a move from UCLA to on campus housing at this place.

JB is annoying as ****. I am thrilled that he got **** canned. Dude is an average JuCo coach and thinks he is Vince Lombardi. You can see the complete disconnect between reality and his reality from his interviews and the live action clips.

Yes...yes...the DC and his family made me feel bad. He needs to leave that job ASAP...get his wife and kids the **** out of there

bro the coaches and players are slow as ****.
He doesnt know how to lead a locker room and goes into negative mode throughout games calling people out saying hes a no star, that **** damages kids and they wont play hard for u. Im surprised a coach hasnt fuqed him up yet

He doesnt know how to lead a locker room and goes into negative mode throughout games calling people out saying hes a no star, that **** damages kids and they wont play hard for u. Im surprised a coach hasnt fuqed him up yet
All brown did was holler and cuss. In 2 seasons i never seen the dude once break nothing down and actually teach a player some.

Advertisement
I was thoroughly disappointed they didn't show more of LaTonya Pinkard and some corn feed big boned Iowa beauty's. Most of the women they showed in Kansas were brutal on the eyes.

I am not gonna lie Chance Main's mom, Tiffany Main can get it.

Go Canes

tiffany-main-1235.gif

She is a little on the thin side for you.

Brown is a terrible coach. And he has even worse character.

Probably the worst so called “leader of mine” I’ve ever seen in a coach. Terrible role model

Advertisement
Bobby Bruce makes me want to take anti depressants, and I don’t need them. Lol

That kid sucks all the energy out of me merely watching him on TV. He’s the very definition of an emotional vampire. I can’t even imagine being around him in person.

He makes me want to cut myself and listen to the Cure

Advertisement
Im actually in the middle of it right now.
Garden City coach is a proper prick...went all out in telling his team to win with class, and then he loses his marbles and acts like an uncontrollable idiot post-game. Wish JB would've clocked him one.

JB is an absolute douchebag as well. The current legal situation surrounding him right now couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.

On episode six now. Feel bad for the defensive coordinator and his family. His wife is a saint for putting up with a move from UCLA to on campus housing at this place.

JB is annoying as ****. I am thrilled that he got **** canned. Dude is an average JuCo coach and thinks he is Vince Lombardi. You can see the complete disconnect between reality and his reality from his interviews and the live action clips.

JB thinks he's a cross between Lombardi and Ice Cube.
Even Lane Kiffin told him to lose the ego and JB shrugged it off.
He should enjoy the big **** sandwich he's having to eat at this point.

Im actually in the middle of it right now.
Garden City coach is a proper prick...went all out in telling his team to win with class, and then he loses his marbles and acts like an uncontrollable idiot post-game. Wish JB would've clocked him one.

JB is an absolute douchebag as well. The current legal situation surrounding him right now couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.
I said the same **** aboutthe Garden City coach, talking all that **** not to be like indy and then in the end almost starts a full out brawl. Scumbag

The fact that they're losing in season 4, makes it more intriguing to watch. JB, players and staff were a train wreck. The only thing important was the new turf practice field (for JB) and game tape (for the players) after a couple of losses. This is as real as it gets. You have the locals questioning the coaches, kids, and school administration. There were no tears when they were winning though.

Advertisement
Back