Last big road win

ball915

All-American
Would have to say at Clemson in 2010 under Blandy. At UNC this past year gets honorable mention. What do y'all think?

Advertisement
First half FSU.That place was a zoo and we did a good job of not being throttled at the half like Clemson.Hate moral victories but that was one I saw firsthand.

First half FSU.That place was a zoo and we did a good job of not being throttled at the half like Clemson.Hate moral victories but that was one I saw firsthand.

Meant full games, not halves......we also lost 2 in row after the FSU first half so hard to call it a morale victory

Advertisement
Vt 05 and it's not even close. Would say 09 fsu... But naaaah.... We was supposed to be destroyed by vt that year.... That was the last time I saw our defense on the elite level.

Advertisement
We were the number five team in the country. Granted, VT was 3. Game had title implications for both sides. Biggest road win in 12 years maybe.

VT in 05' for sure. We haven't had what I consider a big win since, at home or on the road.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Got to go with VT in 05. I could be wrong but that seems also about the last time we might have matter, or at least thought we still did. First half in Tally last year was s flicker but quickly drowned in water.

VT in 05' for sure. We haven't had what I consider a big win since, at home or on the road.

Beating UF wasn't big? Alright there...

No beating a 4 win team wasn't a big win. That UF team was overrated going into the season. They had a very good defense but one of the worst offenses in the country. Healthy they would have went to a bowl game but they wouldn't have been a great team.

No beating a 4 win team wasn't a big win. That UF team was overrated going into the season. They had a very good defense but one of the worst offenses in the country. Healthy they would have went to a bowl game but they wouldn't have been a great team.

It was a HUGE win... get outta here with that stuff!

Advertisement
Vt 05 and it's not even close. Would say 09 fsu... But naaaah.... We was supposed to be destroyed by vt that year.... That was the last time I saw our defense on the elite level.

That was a great game, we put it on them from the kick-off and I loved every second of that game.

It was a HUGE win... get outta here with that stuff!

The 4 UF team we played was not the 4-8 team. Sorry buddy! Easley alone is huge!

Meant full games, not halves......we also lost 2 in row after the FSU first half so hard to call it a morale victory
First 2 minutes at Kansas ST in 2012,with 58 minutes to go in the game we had them where we wanted.

Advertisement
Back