Last AJL thread here ever maybe...

Advertisement
He was charged with two felony counts fraudulent use of an access device, according to jail and court records.

WTF does that mean? Sounds like breaking and entering, but he had someone's access card.

He was charged with two felony counts fraudulent use of an access device, according to jail and court records.

WTF does that mean? Sounds like breaking and entering, but he had someone's access card.

The definition of "access device" appears to include debit and credit cards.

cmon mang.... someone needs to mentor the kid

Amen. He needs to get this legal resolved, and maybe prove himself again at the Juco level. If he can ball out, there are a lot of schools out there who will forget this ever happened.

Advertisement
I get that maybe he didnt grow up living next door to Rob Kardishian and that he struggled through his teenage years..But my goodness son..God (or whoever for those that dont believe in God) gave you the ability to get out of your situation through football and you were too blind to see it..Smh. Really hope he gets one more shot and that they dont give up on him.

Can't really say I'm surprised. He's had character issues since high school, which is one of the reasons why I wasn't overly excited when he chose Miami. (other reason being he didn't show up to play one time I saw him live, was doing more talking than producing)

Still, at the end of the day he's just a kid with a promising future and I wish he'd straighten out. Somebody point this kid in the right **** direction.

Advertisement
We don't take prison transfers, although For $25, he'll probably get probation. Can get plenty strong in prison, though, and I doubt they even have a formal strength coach. Probably get mentored in the free weights by a senior guy in your gang.

We once recruited a kid from a reform school team in Pennsylvania. He was from Cumberland, Maryland or something like that. The kid eventually ended up at Georgia. This was probably late '80''s, early '90's.

I've lost patience with these guys--Nate Webster Willie Williams, Marty Patton, all the others that can't keep their hands off other people's stuff. They all have the chance to stick it out and make more money in the NFL than I ever will in life, and they ***** it all up.

**** Shame. He's still a young kid, hopefully someone will point him in the right direction and he'll get his life on track.

Advertisement
Kid ****ed away a lot of potential.

Get your work done in the classroom and you wouldn't have even been in this position to do dumb *** **** like this in the first place.

Advertisement
how hard is it to grow up in **** Wellington???...

u got this kid...and you got Gabe Terry having to be shipped to Nebraska to the shining.

i thought Wellington looked like the place where Zack, Slater and the rest of the gang from Save by The Bell went in the summer to work at that Resort

u got this kid...and you got Gabe Terry having to be shipped to Nebraska to the shining.

i thought Wellington looked like the place where Zack, Slater and the rest of the gang from Save by The Bell went in the summer to work at that Resort

Stacey Carosi!

77.jpg

It's beautiful up there. We went up there to play them two springs ago and we were like "where the **** they get all these hood brothas from?"

That night is when I saw (and heard) the red flags from AJL.

Advertisement
Back