Cinci = L
VPI = L
UNC = L
FSU = L
UVA = L
Pitt = L

This will get Goldie fired.

Thoughts?

I think we also beat Pitt. They've lost to Akron by double digits and Iowa. Hopefully still enough to get him fired.

Advertisement
Here are mine....should things play out like this: I hate it for the players, I hate it for the fans, and would think that AG should be let go. Unfortunately, my confidence in the administration is no better than my confidence with this staff. They have all proven to be complete ******* idiots when making decisions related to this football program

Cinci = W
VT = loss
UNC = W
FSU = loss
UVA = loss
Pitt = loss

This should get golden fired.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure I can realistically pick any of those games until I see how many of those games are going to end past midnight.

Based on a "fresh" team:

Cinci = W
VT = L
UNC = L
FSU = L
UVA = L
Pitt = L

Advertisement
We will beat Cincy and Pitt.

The rest are losses. Bank it.

These poor kids have had it with this staff.

UVA will run up the score against us...blow out. Pitt is competent enough to beat us as well.

Advertisement
Predicted that we would be under .500 this year ---- wont change my view bc we have far too many True Frosh in Key roles

If they win 5 of 6, or lose all 6-- this is an abomination and complete disaster in the making. Some of these losses are gonna be UGLY too. I really don't know how the administration tried to explain this away-- or why they'd even try.

Golden was guilty of dereliction when he didn't fire Dorito-- and it was compounded by his flirtation with his alma mater.

Time to close the books on this sad chapter in Canes history, and right a wrong while there's still a chance to save the program.

I'm tired of hearing "they cant afford the buy-out"... enuf with the alligator arms-- this **** has got to go, him AND his amateur hour posse he brought with him.

If this were Das Boot or The Hunt for Red October Gorlden would have already been shot out of one of the torpedo tubes.

Props for usage of 'dereliction of duty', very appropriate.

Advertisement
Back