Last 3 defensive possessions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoever is running the D in the 4th qtr needs to try doing it in the first 3 Cause it looks like a different team the last couple games in the 4th qtr. one that sure would be nice to see in the first 3...

Advertisement
Whoever is running the D in the 4th qtr needs to try doing it in the first 3 Cause it looks like a different team the last couple games in the 4th qtr. one that sure would be nice to see in the first 3...
That’s what I have been saying. Play uninspired football for three quarters on defense than all of a sudden in the 4th the switch comes on. Don’t get it

That’s what I have been saying. Play uninspired football for three quarters on defense than all of a sudden in the 4th the switch comes on. Don’t get it
Eventually they gonna try and flip that switch and the switch ain’t gonna work... If Manny is indeed taking over in the 4th as rumored it might be good news that Manny sees the light and is gonna can Baker at the end of the season.

Holding a 1-point lead....Every last one of you mumbled under your breath, “no chance (we stop them)”. And each time they stepped up. They did it last week too.

Grown man chit from the defense the last 2 weeks.
Where was that defense on all the other drives?

Advertisement
Holding a 1-point lead....Every last one of you mumbled under your breath, “no chance (we stop them)”. And each time they stepped up. They did it last week too.

Grown man chit from the defense the last 2 weeks.
All I kept thinking was its a 2 point line, we’re up by 1, we give up a field goal and Vegas is right again.

Advertisement
Back