Last 2 Games

CaneDaddy

All-American
Things are really starting to come together. I know the competition has not been the best, but we normally do not dominate lesser competition either.

Reggie being back and allowing Kadji to find space has been huge. Plus, the Scott, Larkin, Brown rotation has been superb. No offense to Grant, but the offense runs a lot smoother without him running the point. I honestly believe he should come off the bench with 3-point sets run for him.

over/under 4 replies?

Advertisement
I havent got to watch the last 2 games, but it seems as if getting Reggie back into action has really opened up our rotation a little bit. And where did Kadji get these ******* 3 pointers from? Im curious to know what the line was on tonights game. Getting Dequan back is also a huge lift in depth that will give some of the other guards a rest.

just realized noone is going to read this so i looked it up myself

Mckinney Jones - 11 points 3 assists
Rion Brown - 15 points 2 steals
Dequan Jones - 11 points 8 rebs
Shane Larkin - 32 minutes 11 points 3 steals 3 asts
Reggie Johnson - 11 points 8 rebs
Durand Scott - 17 points 4 asts
Kadji - 21 minutes Didnt do ****. Had 2 blocks.

No Malcolm Grant. Not bad without your leading scorer.

Kadji and Johnson were scoreless in the first half if I recall. Larkin, Brown, and Scott carried the team tonight. Jones is really coming on. He has really matured from his early days, and actually plays, dare I say, Smart basketball. He is doing all of the little things which is what you want. Kadji is somewhat inconsistent but he has played lights out the last 4 games sans last night. Johnson is just starting to get back into it, but he is already our leading rebounder and blocker (per game).

Like I said before, I really like how the team is playing heading into ACC play. How they play and react in the first three games (UVA, UNC, Clem) will tell us a lot.

Kadji and Johnson were scoreless in the first half if I recall. Larkin, Brown, and Scott carried the team tonight. Jones is really coming on. He has really matured from his early days, and actually plays, dare I say, Smart basketball. He is doing all of the little things which is what you want. Kadji is somewhat inconsistent but he has played lights out the last 4 games sans last night. Johnson is just starting to get back into it, but he is already our leading rebounder and blocker (per game).

Like I said before, I really like how the team is playing heading into ACC play. How they play and react in the first three games (UVA, UNC, Clem) will tell us a lot.

It will be very telling. I dont think we start off any worse than 1-2. 2-1 is a more likely possibility IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back