Lashlee track record

Advertisement
ron swanson whats your point GIF

Advertisement
I am waiting for the true effect of our "HURRY UP GAME".............against ACC opponents............

I am waiting for the true effect of our "HURRY UP GAME".............against ACC opponents............
UVA was strugggggggling against tempo for some reason, we couldnt do **** about it and gash em because our oline cant move even extremely tired players but their coach had to burn all their timeouts and that sucked for them in late game situations because we couldnt milk the clock enough.. If they have a couple timeouts late they have more time for us to run goofy defense so they get wide open Tds

Our scheme is predicated on getting positive yardage on first down. Hauling *** to the line for second and with something simple and then gaining a quick third and short. Hurts the linemen on the defense from getting set. Our issues with our interior line have hampered that. It really comes into play when we get a few first downs and we can go hurry up and the defense is just tired as ****. And then they have to use some cheap timeouts. Bronco had to and it hurt him big time at the end of the game.

I like lashlee don’t get me wrong but i think the hurry up shouldn’t be your basis for success. It should be a change of pace.

Advertisement
So I sat through these 11 minutes.

Very superficial insight and analysis. Just a review of Lashlee’s offensive raking numbers at his career stops, which a high school student of below average intelligence could have done in half the time. Also, lots of begging for likes. No thanks.

A table with the same ranking data would have provided the same data, been easier to review, and would have taken approximately 2 minutes to review, rather than 11 minutes.

I‘m not bashing you OP, but can you or anyone else tell me what value Mark Rogers provides? There is virtually zero analysis here, and unless you know zero about college football like not knowing basic stuff like who Nick Marshall or Sonny Dykes are, it is totally worthless.

Obviously Lashlee cannot make adjustments on the fly or add new wrinkles based on opponent tendencies. He runs the same combinations or runs and passes every week.
So he didn’t run 2 plays against Pitt with perfectly diagrammed fake runs by King that resulted in TD passes? Those 14 points won us the game and were specifically designed to combat Pitt’s defensive tendencies.

Make a point but don’t exaggerate to make the point because the point will be lost.

Advertisement
Back