Lashlee picks up the tempo, breaks down attack unit after Tuesday drills

View as article
The difference with the 20 to 10000 debate is that these coaches are evaluating physical abilities and razor-sharp motor skills, not just job skills.
What we just need to count on is that our coaches are evaluating talent as best as possible, and are able to get the majority of players to "Buy in" to the strategies/plays and execute to the absolute best of their abilities... something that wasn't accomplished last year.

Advertisement
Laughable to take the general and generic musings of the latest self-appointed business theory guru and apply them to a basically unrelated and extremely unique skill, ie, playing offensive lineman in college.

Laughable ignoring study after study showing the theory to be at least predictive. Even more so you thinking it's a "business theory".

PS. Zion has locked down, for now, the highly coveted 2d Team RT spot. Way better than starting LT. Justice clearly playing chess on this one--mind blown.

Look at it this way: how many hours of life do you have and you are still this bad at it?

😬

Last edited:
Laughable to take the general and generic musings of the latest self-appointed business theory guru and apply them to a basically unrelated and extremely unique skill, ie, playing offensive lineman in college.

I guess it hasn't been shown to apply in HRO production, musical instruments, other athletic positions, and well, just about everything else.

Total myth though. Tinfoil hat time.

I guess it hasn't been shown to apply in HRO production, musical instruments, other athletic positions, and well, just about everything else.

If you’re making widgets in a factory, it might be useful.

Advertisement
I'll go with Special Operations Warrior Foundation. Please don't confuse with the Wounded Warrior Foundation though.

And Yours?

What do you think a couple C Notes to each others charity of choice......in the name of Zion Nelson?

Gary Sinise Foundation.

Can we say amount w/o violating ToS of CIS?

The most encouraging thing I read:

You’re asking them within 10 or 15 seconds from the last play to digest the call and then snap it...........
This was also encouraging:

If we can get it to where they’re reacting and playing fast mentally, then their ability takes over.

that 20 hour thing is laughable in quite a few things

so you take a guy who has never picked up a basketball before, and within 20 hours you're gonna see if he can be NBA/college/high school ability ready?

laughable

Advertisement
that 20 hour thing is laughable in quite a few things

so you take a guy who has never picked up a basketball before, and within 20 hours you're gonna see if he can be NBA/college/high school ability ready?

laughable

Stop being a muppet.

5 minutes abs? What are you, crazy?

That's right. We had our team of exercise research experts develop a new and improved program. For a limited time only on CIS we are going to tell you about 4:15 Abs.

Call now, phone lines are open, supplies will not last at these prices.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back