Lashlee loses his starting QB

Absolutely do we not remember what tvd was in that offense? And now he’s gonna play worse competition? Cmon man lol

Is TVD better than Stone? Of course. Will Lashlee bring a veteran QB to start before spring? Probably not because he is going to give Stone every opportunity to win the job. Lashlee is not dumb enough to alienate a big booster

Unless Stone bombs in spring, Lashlee won’t be looking.

Advertisement
Imagine Miami trying to stay on the field with smu this year lol y’all gotta watch more ball
I’m not talking about Miami though. We suck.

You see what Duke did to UCF? I mean sheesh. Houston would get carved up by most ACC teams. Tulane and Cinci sure I’ll give you those two.

I’m not talking about Miami though. We suck.

You see what Duke did to UCF? I mean sheesh. Houston would get carved up by most ACC teams. Tulane and Cinci sure I’ll give you those two.
It’s matchups. Sure Duke carved up ucf. It was their day. I don’t they they do that same thing on another aac team. Houston would also carve up most acc teams. They dealt with a lot of injuries on defense but they put up points with the best of them and the acc doesn’t have much defense either. Outside of FSU, Clemson and MAYBE Pitt I don’t see a single team that wouldn’t lose to the top 4 or 5 of the AAC

Advertisement
Personally, for the college game, I would like to have a QB who can beat you with his arm and his feet - I don't think TVD does the latter. Wait a minute...I forgot we had Mario and Gattis so doesn't matter...
I prefer a passing QB that can run compared to a running QB that can pass. Running QBs dont win championships.

I am a Ravens fan and know we wont win a Super Bowl with Lamar as QB. I wouldnt mind if they let him walk as long as they have a plan to trade and acquire another QB.

Is TVD better than Stone? Of course. Will Lashlee bring a veteran QB to start before spring? Probably not because he is going to give Stone every opportunity to win the job. Lashlee is not dumb enough to alienate a big booster

Unless Stone bombs in spring, Lashlee won’t be looking.
Yea I understand that, im obviously saying if tvd is going there that means lashlee wants him to

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back