Lashlee is the favorite for SMU if Dykes leaves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee leaves we should make Lebby a good offer and tell him we will let his father in law be on staff. Lebby and Art Briles on the same staff would upgrade our offense especially with our weapons. Easily average over 40ppg
We'll do 40+ a game with Lashlee with an experienced TVD.

Whatever we do, we need to get on the ball and get it done.

We'll do 40+ a game with Lashlee with an experienced TVD.

Whatever we do, we need to get on the ball and get it done.
I believe so too. I think Lashlee just needed a better O line coach and some O line recruits to put up video game numbers. But if he leaves I would really like to get Lebby. I like how he attacks all parts of the field and with our weapons it would be extremely hard to stop. But wouldn't want Manny as coach. Dude has to go ASAP!!

Advertisement
I don't want Manny back, however if he does one thing he has not been is being stubboen in making changes.

Advertisement
If we loose Lashlee to smu then there is only one decision to be made: bring lane Kiffin to Miami whatever it cost!

We cannot afford to put van dykes development at risk! Lane will assure us of van Dyke continuous development plus it decreases the chances of either van dyke or garcia jumping on the transfer portal train

Last edited:
honest question, how many times has a coordinator been retained after the HC was fired?

only one that comes to mind and it was more of due to beamer retiring / being forced out was bud foster

I'm sure there's a ton but none really come to mind. I think the general consensus from all of us is that we would love cristobal to come, hire a top DC and keep lashlee right? seems like a longshot though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back