Lashlee hopes to continue connection with 2022 4-star QB Klubnik

View as article
Advertisement
Klubnik visited Clemson and UGA over the weekend with his parents. He went to the Clemson-Syracuse game. Some comments after the weekend as posted on the Clemson 247 site:

Clemson has offered two Class of 2022 quarterbacks so far: four-stars Ty Simpson and Braden Davis.
Klubnik could be next.

"I would hope so, because of how interested and how involved they've been in my season and my life," Klubnik said. "It's going really well. We went from talking like once a week to now two or three times a week."

Klubnik said he was texting with Clemson's staff while in town and will catch up with Streeter on the phone this evening.

Georgia offered earlier him this month. LSU, Auburn, UNC, Ole Miss, Miami, Washington, Utah, Baylor, SMU, and TCU are among others that have offered.

Klubnik listed Clemson, Auburn, and North Carolina as the programs he's built strong relationships with thus far. He hasn't visited Auburn or UNC yet.

In addition to Clemson, Klubnik named Ohio State as another program showing notable interest but that hasn't offered.

"I don't think (Ohio State) would offer unless I visit," Klubnik said.

Klubnik also said he has no plans for further visits for the rest of his season.

Advertisement
Back