Lashlee Hates the Middle of the Field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos lived on RPO slant and to be honest its a **** solid play. Think i saw it 1 time today to Smith for 10-15 yards. Should be running this 5+ times a game easy

And Uptempo Richt needs to take a page out of ol Retired Richt's Fast Break offense from back in the day and run some underneath crossing routes. Frankly its one of the only **** routes guys like Pope, Harley, and Wiggins are good for...

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re right..every single play should be a middle play. You Xbox coaches got it all figured out.
You literally have to be an OriginalRetardRetardRetard to think all those deep balls and screens outside will do us good going forward and that we only need to attack the middle of the field TWO TIMES in a game to be successful. This is absolutely not The offense that was advertised preseason; now if it’s because our wide receivers can’t get open over the middle (which is probably true) then ok I get it...but there’s got to be more diversity in the passing game other than deep balls and sideline routes that are triple teamed

Advertisement
You’re aiding my argument lmao...were those the only two plays we ran in that vicinity on a QB shoulder fake? If it’s working for big gains why go away from it?

I think it’s clear King isn’t the best At throwing at that part of the field so instead of repeated drawing attention to it. It appeared lashlee was very strategic with when he choose to attack and it worked out.

I think it’s clear King isn’t the best At throwing at that part of the field so instead of repeated drawing attention to it. It appeared lashlee was very strategic with when he choose to attack and it worked out.
I do agree with you to some extent, so I understand that. I just think it can’t hurt to run a slant for 6-7 to ease up the inside zone play that we run continuously, or just to keep blitzing linebackers honest.

You literally have to be an OriginalRetardRetardRetard to think all those deep balls and screens outside will do us good going forward and that we only need to attack the middle of the field TWO TIMES in a game to be successful. This is absolutely not The offense that was advertised preseason; now if it’s because our wide receivers can’t get open over the middle (which is probably true) then ok I get it...but there’s got to be more diversity in the passing game other than deep balls and sideline routes that are triple teamed

Bend over and try to suck your dycjk

Advertisement
Back