Lashlee’s Twitter is filled with religious stuff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn’t ban me.

He PM’d me twice saying he found me humorous but insecure snowflakes such as yourself were complaining so he would have to ban me if it continued.

That's the perfect description and only description. nystateofmind offers wonderfully worded clever posts that can be interpreted numerous ways. Naturally the type who frequent boards like this get scared and interpret them solely to align with their own paranoia.

It is the reason there is no such thing as a Comedy Central for right wingers. Bomb city. It is the reason Trump is scared to appear at the correspondents dinner. We prefer lies and fear-based exclusion to laughs.

Advertisement
That's the perfect description and only description. nystateofmind offers wonderfully worded clever posts that can be interpreted numerous ways. Naturally the type who frequent boards like this get scared and interpret them solely to align with their own paranoia.

It is the reason there is no such thing as a Comedy Central for right wingers. Bomb city. It is the reason Trump is scared to appear at the correspondents dinner. We prefer lies and fear-based exclusion to laughs.
fart.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back