2024 Larry Tarver Jr. CB from TRU Prep

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
24 CB Larry Tarver Jr. from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) TRU Prep has had a UM offer for a couple of years but is flying way under the radar (not even in the 247 database). Couple of recent articles though so I'm guessing this is about to change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump...

Kid just went 10.65 and 21.55?

I'm surprised we're not involved more...**** I liked his tape when I thought he was just pretty fast, not this fast (elite speed!)

At Carol City now.

One of the guys that transfered from CC to Norland this off-season. Got torched twice for long TD passes against Lakeland a couple weeks ago; First one he turned his head and slowed down to try and play the ball, but misjudged the trajectory and whiffed. Second one, he bit hard on a double move. Not sure about his game against CC last week in a shutout win, but definitely recovering this week, as he has 2 pick-six's today for Norland against Southridge....and the game is only at halftime as I write this. He's also one of the guys visiting tomorrow for the A&M game. Currently committed to Maryland/Carol city alum Brian Williams (The DC). Used to be committed to DVD/FIU, so, probably loves him some hometown flavor.

Advertisement
Got torched twice for long TD passes against Lakeland a couple weeks ago; First one he turned his head and slowed down to try and play the ball, but misjudged the trajectory and whiffed. Second one, he bit hard on a double move.
Cane

I'll drop my crystal ball right now if you tell me at least one of these was 3rd and 15+

I’m still looking for an answer on the lack of pursuit on this one. I do trust the staff’s evals for the program but **** I never saw push here.

Advertisement
Back