Larry Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengirlz

Band
Banned
Give him credit the Canes came to play and did everything possible to win, yes they are still horribly coached the penalties prove that, yes I know we don't deserve every penalty. Its a win but its not a win that a Cane fan should be happy with, come on guys ITS DUKE they play nobody and when they do they get hammered....... GOOD WIN LARRY DID A GREAT JOB FOR WHAT HE WAS UP AGAINST

P.S Getting beat 59 - 0 and then beating Duke on a miracle play does not make me happy, if that makes me happy then my expectations have lowered ( My expectation's are high and will remain high )

Advertisement
Beating a ranked opponent on the rd with the back up frosh qb and interm hc's 1st game doesn't make you happy?

Raise expectations for next year because every win this yr with prevent d dc dorito is excitement

P.S Getting beat 59 - 0 and then beating Duke on a miracle play does not make me happy, if that makes me happy then my expectations have lowered ( My expectation's are high and will remain high )

I stood up and screamed in joy Saturday night for the first time in years. Golden killed Hurricane football and I had a reason to celebrate again finally. I'm still happy from that play.

It's not about who we played. It's about the fact that we fired our coach, pulled out a win, and have ****ed off the nation while still being 5-3. Miami hasn't stopped being talked about since firing Al and this is going to ensure it keeps up. I had forgotten how great it felt to be hated and see all of the negativity.

People say our coaching vacancy is awful, worst than UCF, but they talk about it for 6 days straight. They say we aren't relevant, but when we beat a ranked team against all odds after firing a coach, they can't shut up about it.

That win signifies so much for the program. The play isn't just called The Return because it was simply a return on a kickoff. We might be watching The U 3 and The Return is the play that put the wheels in motion post Golden and turned us back into a winner.

Beating a ranked opponent on the rd with the back up frosh qb and interm hc's 1st game doesn't make you happy?

Raise expectations for next year because every win this yr with prevent d dc dorito is excitement

The QB played good and was happy for him ( ranked ) lmao who have they played? they have 2 loss's and still not played anybody

I stood up and screamed in joy Saturday night for the first time in years. Golden killed Hurricane football and I had a reason to celebrate again finally. I'm still happy from that play.

It's not about who we played. It's about the fact that we fired our coach, pulled out a win, and have ****ed off the nation while still being 5-3. Miami hasn't stopped being talked about since firing Al and this is going to ensure it keeps up. I had forgotten how great it felt to be hated and see all of the negativity.

People say our coaching vacancy is awful, worst than UCF, but they talk about it for 6 days straight. They say we aren't relevant, but when we beat a ranked team against all odds after firing a coach, they can't shut up about it.

That win signifies so much for the program. The play isn't just called The Return because it was simply a return on a kickoff. We might be watching The U 3 and The Return is the play that put the wheels in motion post Golden and turned us back into a winner.

Good luck with one game turning the U into a winner ( we dont have a coach yet ) ITS NOT A GAME THATS GOING TO TURN OUR PROGRAM ( COACHING IS THE KEY )

Advertisement

Good luck with one game turning the U into a winner ( we dont have a coach yet ) ITS NOT A GAME THATS GOING TO TURN OUR PROGRAM ( COACHING IS THE KEY )

You missed the whole point if you think I'm saying the win is literally what is turning the program around.

It's the first game post Golden and we win like that. It brings buzz back for the fans, excitement is back. We have a reason to be excited again for the first time in years. We can enjoy football again, the end of the year.

We can enjoy it and look forward to getting a savage here that helps with the real return.

Just two things:

1. You are not a fan of miami.

2. Every coach in America saw that play and you think that didn't help?

Its real simple guys we can beat teams that suck!!!! Dukes out of conference schedule Tulane, NC Central, Army...... LMFAO I am a 35 year Cane!!!! beating Duke on a miracle play DOES NOT GET ME HARD....... U HAVE LOWERED YOUR EXPECTATIONS JUST LIKE GOLDEN DID

OP is a miserable **** if you can't find any enjoyment out of that bit of karmic retribution that happened Saturday night. We got **** on by the refs for 59:54, got jobbed on a phantom QB sneak that would have run the clock out if they didn't outright cheat to call it a TD, and you don't think we should be happy about it?

Do me a favor, stop porsting for the rest of the afternoon before I stick you in the corner. Jesus Christ.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back