Larry Blustein on Trayone Grays talent:

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Gray, who played quarterback this past season, was a receiver in 2012 and can beat opponents deep. But Blustein said: “I predict he will be in the Super Bowl someday as a running back. He’s Chris Johnson all over again.”

Gray ran for 1221 yards and averaged 9.0 per carry in 2013. But Carol City coach and former UM assistant Aubrey Hill said Tuesday that "every indication I have is they want him at receiver. He can be very good" as a college receiver.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-marlins-broadcast-tidbits.html#storylink=cpy

Please qualify!!!!

Advertisement
I wonder why the coaches told Gresham's coach that they were set at running back. It seems like we need one more bigger back.

He is not Chris Johnson come the **** on, this is retarded. Gray is a beast but he is not what was the fastest player in the NFL at one point. That is a terrible comparison. If someone said he could be Marshawn Lynch, I would be, ok maybe.

Advertisement
Trayon Gray is this guy...who im sure could play rb too if he wanted to....

325.jpg

326.jpg

I think these are from JR year, and I'm sure they've been seen by most but COT ****.

[video=youtube;JJHfSyoF7yY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJHfSyoF7yY[/video]

Advertisement
If he can qualify , he will be a stud hands down. He should be a 4* prospect easy and if he had played another position , he could have been a 5*. I heard he is trying everything including virtual classes and prepping for the ACT, I feel like he is going to qualify. Golden won't let him not qualify...hopefully

its his on fault if he doesnt quali...

Kid was lackadaisical about it..typical sfla kid..that think he can just turn it on in the classroom at the end......most of carol city kids have good grades and qualify..add to it hes being coached by our former coach and player in Hill and Ethenic Sands....u just gotta want it..just like he wants it on the field....

sd that atalent like his ive given up on qualifying since mid november.

Advertisement
He is one of the most talented football players in South Florida hands down if he qualifies he will make me forget about Rudolph and Dixon

He is one of the most talented football players in South Florida hands down if he qualifies he will make me forget about Rudolph and Dixon

He is real good, but making us forget about Rudolph is probably a stretch.....

Advertisement
Regardless of who they compare him to. Everyone agrees he's a stud
Which makes it that much worse if he doesn't qualify

Advertisement
Back