Larkin to the Hawks? Mavs?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Yahoo says the Mavs, NBA.com says Hawks, I'll go with Hawks, I guess.

Edit: Looks like he was drafted by Atlanta and traded to Dallas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really weird. Different sites say different teams. NBA.com says Hawks, so I guess that's more accurate.

Advertisement
Fat Manny's tweets:

Former #canes point guard Shane Larkin goes to #Hawks 18th overall

Larkin supposed to end up in Dallas. Either way -- he's a first rounder

Advertisement
Congrats to Shane, that's awesome. Good choice for him to leave early. Hate to see him go, but he's going to be great.

Why hasn't Kadji been mentioned at all? Really thought he'd go second round and with a pick or two to go he's not even on the top 10 available list.

Advertisement
Why hasn't Kadji been mentioned at all? Really thought he'd go second round and with a pick or two to go he's not even on the top 10 available list.

good...kid should get picked up by my HEAT.....Stretch 4.....he plays sort of like Bosh any way

Loved what he brought to UM. But, these scouts know he was 24-25 playing against mostly 19-20 year olds. He must not have did what he needed to do in workouts. He will get picked up as a UFA and have a chance to make a roster

Larkin probably goes in there and starts straight away. They have a big need at the point.

Excited for Shane, looking forward to him doing big things in the league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back