Larkin coming back next year

A big tournament from him and he is gone. Stock will be too high and team won't be able to replicate success next year.

Advertisement
Open try outs at the BUC for next year's starting point guard. Shane is about to get paid.

Last edited:
I'm not going to react to these rumors until after the tournament ends.

/Michael Scott will do it for me.

[video=youtube;31g0YE61PLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ[/video]

There is no rumor, he spoke. He got that Larkin money and maybe he likes school. Next year he is the STAR and Candidate of POY.

Also if he leaves, it is a good thing...it means he destroyed in the tourney.

I think there is a better chance he graduates than leaves after 2.

Advertisement
I hope he comes back and I'm sure his father is in his ear about it. However, his game has skyrocketed, unreal how much of a stride he made from last year to this point which bodes well for our team going forward, even with losing half our team. Quite simply, we have a fantastic coach and a coaching staff that knows what the **** they are doing. I'm no basketball expert, all I know is we adjust and our players improve/or Coach L gets what he can out of guys not playing up to par. When even Duke fans start talking about Coach L and his adjustments, you know we got something....

I'm just going to enjoy the ride

### Though UM’s Shane Larkin said last month he will return for his junior year, he deflected that question Thursday, and a UM source said the coaching staff isn’t certain he’ll be back. ESPN’s Chad Ford rates him 37th among all draft-eligible prospects, adding: “If he were a few inches taller [than 5-11], he would be a lottery pick.”

Obviously he isn't going to leave to be a second rounder, but he would be foolish to not get his draft report before committing to coming back.

Advertisement
Let's say he comes back next year and the team has an average year, makes the dance & bounces early, but he looked effective and it was understood the cast surrounding him was a lesser group than last year (this year's team) - how much does this hurt his draft status and lowered his $$ potential?

I have not checked NBA rosters, but are there comparable players who are under 6 feet that are thriving?

Obviously he isn't going to leave to be a second rounder, but he would be foolish to not get his draft report before committing to coming back.

Lawson but Larkin is faster. Lawson stayed for 3 years.

Larkin will return and this thread makes me vomit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back