Langham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
why in the world have we been starting Cager over him the whole season, all he does is make clutch catches, START HIM!!!

I love this kid now man. Proved everyone wrong. Reminds me of Allen Hurns.

Also their will be some WR attrition after this season and that 18 class inks.

I saw one of our WR family members going crazy on Twitter about the guy not getting any PT this game.

I saw one of our WR family members going crazy on Twitter about the guy not getting any PT this game.

I think Harris will be gone. Berrios will graduate. But yeah, we're getting 3 studs coming into the '18 class.

Langham did his thang!! He play way better than cager ol broke leg playing ***! Cager play just like he had a knee injury limping when he run! He should be back mentally next year! Homer got me like mark Walton who!

Advertisement

I think Harris will be gone. Berrios will graduate. But yeah, we're getting 3 studs coming into the '18 class.

And they all will EE :U5PyXda:

He made a few nice grabs today. If see Cager on the field again over Langham.. I will lose my ****** mind.

why in the world have we been starting Cager over him the whole season, all he does is make clutch catches, START HIM!!!

That's my only problem with Richt... Today we all seen who the true ballers were. Langham and Homer should be starting over walton and cager... I hate to say it, but its true

Advertisement
Cager a certain type of slow too. His legs must not be back yet but that don't stop his hands, mis-timed jumps, and horrible routes.

Advertisement
Back