Langham, Malik, Berrios

mianjomar

Junior
In our minds all on the Jag list and on everyone including me's transfer candidate list just a few months ago. Wow stars really don't matter do they. These three are now impact players. They fit Santana's historical statement to a tee. "In big time games big time players make big time plays". Unbelievable

Advertisement
Langham and Berrios (some sites he was a 3-star) were ESPN-300 players and 4-star players. The previous staff just didn't know how to utilize them. Also, Malik had horrible work ethic at the time (he admitted to not watching film) when the previous staff was in place. Given that Kaaya was essentially gift wrapped the starting QB job, I can't necessarily blame him.

i was one who was never down on berrios. i was neutral on langham and never thought malik would play here if kaaya stayed.

Advertisement
I get where you are going with this thread, but Berrios was a 4* and a Under Armour All- American.

Please have that next guy be at safety. I'm bout to break something watching Knowles back there running round like he's looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Advertisement
Back