Langham 4th Q Missed Catch

SoCalPete73

Freshman
Did anyone notice on the replay that Rosier's pass intended for Langham in the 4th quarter was tipped/deflected by Herndon? He dove & reached for the ball (obviously thinking the pass was for him) & nicked it...the flight of the ball changed slightly downward, otherwise, Langham probably would have had a 3rd straight game w/ a late big catch.

Man, this team is fun to watch!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
liked the 5 wide look but can't have two guys going to the same place when stretching the defense out

Advertisement
I started watching the game in second half, didn't see much of him outside of that play

In the 1st quartet this was a Big blown coverage by Cuse leaving Herndon open because the Saftey ran to Langham on an over route. Never thought Langham would ever be a decoy manipulating defenses lol.

also the defender had a handful of herndon's jersey from behind. It was clear as day from 104 as herndons jersey was stretched to its limits. it was blatent holding/pass interference but NO FLAG go figure.

Last edited:
liked the 5 wide look but can't have two guys going to the same place when stretching the defense out

This has been my biggest issue with the play calling and route combinations. They don’t do a good enough job clearing guys out and creating space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Lanhgam had a huge first down catch on the drive where Homer scored.
Was very clutch and might as well have been a winner as it extended the drive

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The kid is a total gamer... Very good hands and concentration. We need to use him more on 3rd downs!

Advertisement
Back