Lane Kiffin praises Cristobal for OL development

1699579640255.png

That's from Chance Robinson.

Advertisement
He was maybe my third choice as HC (ahead of Mario if that says anything). I’d take him in a heartbeat right now. IDGAF if he bangs the whole staff directory and gets ****ed up daily and dips in four years for rehab.

I have zero faith Mario is the guy. I talked myself into “well, at worst we’ll be competitive and right the ship recruiting wise for the next guy”. That’s not even going to happen. Dudes recruiting at Al Golden level. My lord those last two DT offers. No offense to the kids.
He was my first choice. Who were your top 2 choices?

Advertisement

“What f–king world do you live in?” Kiffin angrily answers back.

“I don’t see why you got to be disrespectful,” Rollins said.

That was when Kiffin got even angrier in the clip and allegedly kicked him off the team.

Advertisement
Am I missing something? What the **** has Lane done as a head coach that’s makes this board think he’s so great? He doesn’t beat any of the heavyweights consistently but he keeps selling his genius to blind cane fans.

Advertisement
Am I missing something? What the **** has Lane done as a head coach that’s makes this board think he’s so great? He doesn’t beat any of the heavyweights consistently but he keeps selling his genius to blind cane fans.
To be fair by the statistics nobody really beats the heavy weights , that’s why they’re heavyweights.

We talk **** about Lane not beating Georgia while Mario cant beat Georgia Tech.
I totally agree. Lane and Mario are both average to above average coaches. I’ve seen nothing from either of them that puts them in the great to elite categories.

Advertisement
I totally agree. Lane and Mario are both average to above average coaches. I’ve seen nothing from either of them that puts them in the great to elite categories.

You can't be elite at Ole Miss, not if you judge things by only wins and losses.

Just this year, they beat LSU, A&M, Auburn, and wrecked the Ramblin Tech, GT.

They shouldn't even be on the field against LSU, A&M, or Auburn. They don't even recruit in the same stratosphere. They don't have the backing anywhere close to those other schools, facilities or booster base.

It's a bottom third or even quarter school choice for SEC bound recruits. He keeps outperforming his peers in conference.

Ask yourself this. What would Marios record be at Ole Miss? We struggling with much easier competition and a whole lot more talent.

Advertisement
Back