Lane and Tyre interviewing each other

Advertisement
"well Tyre how was today's goin...?"

ERMON = MUST GET

if you want to be impressed with gramar go listen to that traitor Alex Collins interviews.....but if you wanna rip the other kids for their grammar you can pretty much do it to any kid in Miami so whats the point?

Advertisement

ERMON = MUST GET

if you want to be impressed with gramar go listen to that traitor Alex Collins interviews.....but if you wanna rip the other kids for their grammar you can pretty much do it to any kid in Miami so whats the point?

rip ..... I simply stated what he said after it only convinced me I want this kid at WR even more... thus the

ERMON = MUST GET below it

/edit virtually what Valid said above

Last edited:

ERMON = MUST GET

rip ..... I simply stated what he said after it only convinced me I want this kid at WR even more... thus the

my bad! got defensive for no reason, but at least i got a jab in against that mom hating RB

ERMON = MUST GET

my bad! got defensive for no reason, but at least i got a jab in against that mom hating RB

241.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back