2024 Landen "Meat" Marshall 3* DT [Commits to GTech]

Advertisement
@One9 did an excellent summary of the CaneSport/On3 article here

Advertisement
Any defensive tackle with the name of Meat has to be a take. I just insist that all announcers refer to this gentleman by that name exclusively in all broadcasts, including college football playoffs.

WLove this kid.

He's got strong hands and his arms are scratching his ankles.

A little stiff, so I think he'll end up inside as a penetrator.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Risk is what happens late when bama kicks the tires late for a kid in there area.

I hear you, but we need to take the fight into their backyard. That street has to go both ways.

But, yeah, there are 3 schools that seem to really get away with slow playing local kids and pulling them late... Bama, LSU, and USC(w). Meanwhile UM can offer a kid in June and his handler/parent/coach is taking interviews talking about the disrespect and all the ground UM will have to make up.

I hear you, but we need to take the fight into their backyard. That street has to go both ways.

But, yeah, there are 3 schools that seem to really get away with slow playing local kids and pulling them late... Bama, LSU, and USC(w). Meanwhile UM can offer a kid in June and his handler/parent/coach is taking interviews talking about the disrespect and all the ground UM will have to make up.
And on top of that the whole sfla family could be die hard canes fans everyone and they still choose bama lol. Crazy asf

Father could be the HC and the mom could be the university president and they still choose bama

And on top of that the whole sfla family could be die hard canes fans everyone and they still choose bama lol. Crazy asf

Father could be the HC and the mom could be the university president and they still choose bama
Remember these documentary segments on noted entrepreneur and philanthropist Theodore Dibiase?

That’s Nick Saban recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back