Lamont Wade Transfer

Advertisement
Kick the tires and see what’s up, nothing to lose.

Believe he wants to go to Pitt to be with his son. Not 100% positive on that though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Canes = Old Oakland Raiders

This team and mindset Diaz is building is college footballs worst nightmare,Cane BEATING the high and mighty POOHPOOH and rubbing there faces in it..

Ray Singletary Bears HOF LB : I LIKE THIS KINDA PARTY

GOCANES

Many Penn State fans don’t seem broken up or surprised by it. 5-9 corner who was moved to safety but hasn’t really played much beyond special teams.

He is liking all the negative tweets about himself on twitter. I don’t know why guys do that but it would seem he’s not just considering leaving, he’s definitely gone.

Canes = Old Oakland Raiders

This team and mindset Diaz is building is college footballs worst nightmare,Cane BEATING the high and mighty POOHPOOH and rubbing there faces in it..

Ray Singletary Bears HOF LB : I LIKE THIS KINDA PARTY

GOCANES
Is Ray a cousin of Mike's? Maybe a half brother?

Advertisement
tenor.gif
pick-em-up.jpg

Many Penn State fans don’t seem broken up or surprised by it. 5-9 corner who was moved to safety but hasn’t really played much beyond special teams.

He is liking all the negative tweets about himself on twitter. I don’t know why guys do that but it would seem he’s not just considering leaving, he’s definitely gone.

He's from right down the road from me in Pittsburgh...The kid is good and obv can play power 5, but always thought that 5th star was really pushing it for him. He has some Bandy in him, but just not quite that good at mirroring...Very stocky, thick kid...Doesn't really have a true position. The move to safety didn't surprise me, but how many 5'8 safeties do you see? Ionically his best position is prob running back. Plays a little like the Tennison kid UM is recruiting as well, he's just not as big as Tennison

Hard to gauge how Clairton kids will translate to next level(they put out a lot of talent...Tyler Boyd), but the competition is just downright hideous. That's why I never understood the 5th star w him being like 5'8

Advertisement
He's from right down the road from me in Pittsburgh...The kid is good and obv can play power 5, but always thought that 5th star was really pushing it for him. He has some Bandy in him, but just not quite that good at mirroring...Very stocky, thick kid...Doesn't really have a true position. The move to safety didn't surprise me, but how many 5'8 safeties do you see? Ionically his best position is prob running back. Plays a little like the Tennison kid UM is recruiting as well, he's just not as big as Tennison

Hard to gauge how Clairton kids will translate to next level(they put out a lot of talent...Tyler Boyd), but the competition is just downright hideous. That's why I never understood the 5th star w him being like 5'8
The short S from the Colts who played like 8 years there.. he was nasty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back