Lame *****in. A class act.

He's not the first coach to take over a program and dump the old coach's recruits. It's happened a lot. A lot of kids have been screwed, left holding the bag.

Of course, some kids want to be released from LOI's when their coach leaves after signing day. I think we got a recruit that way, can't remember who.

Remember how Darren Krein wanted so badly to get out of his scholarship when JJ bailed right after signing day?

His career wasn't hurt by the change.

so true it goes both ways if this guy is good what does it matter? but i noticed that the less recruited players are crying the most like that uconn player who should have not been at a d-1 school i went and looked at his video and i understand. last year we got dropped by tyler and i dont know his name and it was celebrated, so suck it up and move on!!

Advertisement
I didn't like the slow play with Dingle, and worry it hurts us with the Ridge. Fortunately, our coaches were silent on him since early in the Fall, so there shouldn't be any confusion on their intentions. Hopefully Cooney manages that.

The way Kiffin and his brother handled this situation is way, way worse. Hope Dr Phillips bans them. .. btw, article says it happened to a commit to FIU, too, which means Butch pulled the same dirty trick. Ugly business. What goes around comes around.

why u worried about them this is the U!!! would you want a two star play to come to miami and ride the pine? basically taken a scholarship from a real devoted player? i don't think so, when you at the bottom u have to bring in someone. butch wants quality dont want that garbage.

You know what I like about lame? He's a guaranteed train wreck, and as long as you're not on the train it's something to watch.

Advertisement
That's absolute scumbag level operating right there...

If you don't want the kid, just tell him straight up that you're moving in a different direction & wish him well on his future.

No need to string the kid along & bull**** with him like he's a debt collector looking for money you owe.

We just did it to Dingle.

You're being a tremendous douche by not acknowledging that every school does this "ignore and they'll go away" tactic. Same thing to the Thompson kid from Killian.

Advertisement
Back