Lamar Thomas - Kentucky Question

Ppl always talking bout certain ex- player's have no experience at da college SO MIAMI shouldn't hire them BUT some of those same ex-player's are considered to be the some of the best player's to play the position at both levels!! SO I guess they aren't qualified to come see at the program they once dominated at.. BUT also experience for them have to start some where, but MIAMI I guess wouldn't be the best start!!

I'M DONE WITH IT, let Blake and Manny keep hiring these future Hall of Fame coach's.... Ed Reed, Micheal Irvin, Ray Lewis, and others aren't good enough to get hired at MIAMI IF they wanted the jobs here... AND WE WONDER WHY MIAMI IS A MID-LEVEL ACC non-contender....🤭🤭🤭

Advertisement
Ppl always talking bout certain ex- player's have no experience at da college SO MIAMI shouldn't hire them BUT some of those same ex-player's are considered to be the some of the best player's to play the position at both levels!! SO I guess they aren't qualified to come see at the program they once dominated at.. BUT also experience for them have to start some where, but MIAMI I guess wouldn't be the best start!!

I'M DONE WITH IT, let Blake and Manny keep hiring these future Hall of Fame coach's.... Ed Reed, Micheal Irvin, Ray Lewis, and others aren't good enough to get hired at MIAMI IF they wanted the jobs here... AND WE WONDER WHY MIAMI IS A MID-LEVEL ACC non-contender....🤭🤭🤭
Elite players rarely are able to be elite coaches.

all this over Lamar Thomas my G ? Like chill. Bruh ain’t even a good coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back