Lamar Seymore Commits WR 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does he grow into a different position given the size now or his brother’s size?

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I knew what I wanted to do, so I just committed, did it tonight,” Lamar said. “I first was on the phone with coach (Stephen) Field and told him I wanted to commit, he said `Are you sure?’ I said `Yes!’ he said `This is something big you’re doing, you’re the first to commit in the Class of 2023.’ Then I got on the phone with the offensive coordinator (Rhett Lashlee), wide receivers coach (Rob Likens), then Manny Diaz. Coach Diaz said he’d love to have me at the University of Miami.”

Laurence’s reaction?

“He couldn’t believe it, he said we can make something happen at the University of Miami together,” Lamar said. “This was a surprise to him.”

Seymore says his goals as a Cane are “to make history as a freshman - setting records.”

The family obviously produces very large athletic young men. I wonder does he grow into a straight monster tight end by the time he arrives. If so he would be a freakish type tight end and would most likely be unstoppable in that position.

“I knew what I wanted to do, so I just committed, did it tonight,” Lamar said. “I first was on the phone with coach (Stephen) Field and told him I wanted to commit, he said `Are you sure?’ I said `Yes!’ he said `This is something big you’re doing, you’re the first to commit in the Class of 2023.’ Then I got on the phone with the offensive coordinator (Rhett Lashlee), wide receivers coach (Rob Likens), then Manny Diaz. Coach Diaz said he’d love to have me at the University of Miami.”

Laurence’s reaction?

“He couldn’t believe it, he said we can make something happen at the University of Miami together,” Lamar said. “This was a surprise to him.”

Seymore says his goals as a Cane are “to make history as a freshman - setting records.”
This record setting speech likens is giving is going to have too wideouts begging to get in his one of his receivers have a Richards type freshman season

Advertisement
Back