Lamar Miller stat

He definitely got better in the pros.
I remember shortly before he came to Miami, he did an interview where he stated that he didn't like contact. Then when he got to Miami (go figure) he ran like a RB who didn't like contact.
He's certainly developed and made a nice career for himself. The dude is ridiculously fast. He outruns NFL defenders effortlessly. That's that **** 4.40 forty.

Advertisement
This x 100. He was the RB version of Brian Hartline for us. I still remember that Bengals game where he had open field for a TD and instead of continuing right, he went back upfield and got caught and fumbled if I'm not mistaken.

He has 1 more TD in three years with Houston than his last two years with Miami AND statistically had his best years in Miami so no need for the Dolphins slander.

Ronnie Brown and Lamar Miller had remarkable ability to break into the open field and then create obstacles of their own

My uncle was Trent’s mentor when he was in high school and still keeps in touch with the family.
When people question the bag game I just smfh. Trents situation was ridiculous, big Bama bags.
Everything you ever hear about and then some, multiple houses, cars, trips, hooked up moms, etc.
Yep. Booster bought him and his mom a crib and fly them back n forth from Tuscaloosa to Florida weekly.

He should of been drafted higher. His shoulder became a chronic issue and made teams hesistate. He has been an excellent pro and the phins made a huge mistake by underutilizing him and then not paying him what he deserved.

Advertisement
It’s funny.

Everyone says Bama backs bust in the League, but if you look at it Richardson was the only true bust and he’s shaped that into a narrative

Ingram and Henry have had very solid pro careers and Lacy had a few good years.

Ingram was a bust and then all of sudden he became good, and I told my boys I think this dude is back to his juicing days at Bama and BOOM, hit with the PED suspension. I think Henry is juicing, as well. Ingram is not that great. Without the PEDs he's a JAG. Wouldn't be surprised if Henry gets caught in a couple of years either.

And to think Shady was committed here as well. If not for Cooper he probably comes.

He was committed to come here, but IIRC, grades led to him go the Prep route, and after Prep, he chose the course of least resistance which was Pitt by the time he was done w/ prep.

They are not that good in the pro's, some are productive but, but they are not the game changing backs that they appear to be in college once they get to the pro's. Bama backs dont impress me, the only one i thought was legit was ingram. It was no question miller was the Truth, and i said it back than, the dolphins have been stupid for a long time, they did good in getting miller and vernon, but let them leave when they really bout to ball. In fact duke johnson was better than the bama backs.

Naw they are good for the most part. Are they 97-05 Canes RBs? Of course not... But their backs are good. It’s unfortunate for Richardson because his rookie year for a trash Browns squad wasn’t that bad but somewhere along the line his spirit was broken. Lacy was good but loved to eat. Henry, Ingram, and even Drake (reserve) have been good. Not superstars. Everyone always gave Bama’s line credit.

He definitely got better in the pros.
I remember shortly before he came to Miami, he did an interview where he stated that he didn't like contact. Then when he got to Miami (go figure) he ran like a RB who didn't like contact.
He's certainly developed and made a nice career for himself. The dude is ridiculously fast. He outruns NFL defenders effortlessly. That's that **** 4.40 forty.

I remember you were always critical of him. I think you were being too critical at times haha. Miller balled here but unfortunately we massively underachieved. When he took over for Berry he averaged over 6 yards a carry then his last year he followed up with an even better year.

Advertisement
Naw they are good for the most part. Are they 97-05 Canes RBs? Of course not... But their backs are good. It’s unfortunate for Richardson because his rookie year for a trash Browns squad wasn’t that bad but somewhere along the line his spirit was broken. Lacy was good but loved to eat. Henry, Ingram, and even Drake (reserve) have been good. Not superstars. Everyone always gave Bama’s line credit.

They are just solid backs, no special affects, and its no surprise the smallest one was the best one in Ingram, normally they like to fatten their backs up and players, they basically are burnt out in college!

I remember you were always critical of him. I think you were being too critical at times haha. Miller balled here but unfortunately we massively underachieved. When he took over for Berry he averaged over 6 yards a carry then his last year he followed up with an even better year.
He protected his shoulder and you can't blame him. Always liked Lamar and thought he wasn't coached well or used well. Of course, I still think that in regards to Yearby too.

Advertisement

Considering he has the 2nd most rushing yards In the league since 2014 against bad quality lines that’s **** impressive

He is, quite literally, one of the "quietest" most productive players in the league. You rarely see him on "best of" lists, but he just keeps getting yardage behind terrible OLs.

Advertisement
Back