Lamar Miller stat

Advertisement
And Trent richardson got drafted waayyyyy before Miller lol

It’s funny.

Everyone says Bama backs bust in the League, but if you look at it Richardson was the only true bust and he’s shaped that into a narrative

Ingram and Henry have had very solid pro careers and Lacy had a few good years.

Advertisement
20181220191112_00001b.jpg

KO return for a TD. Love the look on Tressel's face.

Last edited:
It’s funny.

Everyone says Bama backs bust in the League, but if you look at it Richardson was the only true bust and he’s shaped that into a narrative

They are not that good in the pro's, some are productive but, but they are not the game changing backs that they appear to be in college once they get to the pro's. Bama backs dont impress me, the only one i thought was legit was ingram. It was no question miller was the Truth, and i said it back than, the dolphins have been stupid for a long time, they did good in getting miller and vernon, but let them leave when they really bout to ball. In fact duke johnson was better than the bama backs.

Advertisement
The dopphins actually got some good use out of miller. They just didnt want to pay him.

Advertisement
It’s funny.

Respectfully disagree. Lacy ate himself out of the league and was never that good...Henry has had two good games. Yeldon is a 3rd stringer. Richardson epic bust. Ingram has had 1&1/2 good seasons

Advertisement
I remember when Miller was interviewed he said flat out he was better then Richardson.

At UM though he tripped over his own feet way too many times and always hurt his shoulder

I remember when Miller was interviewed he said flat out he was better then Richardson.

At UM though he tripped over his own feet way too many times and always hurt his shoulder

My uncle was Trent’s mentor when he was in high school and still keeps in touch with the family.
When people question the bag game I just smfh. Trents situation was ridiculous, big Bama bags.
Everything you ever hear about and then some, multiple houses, cars, trips, hooked up moms, etc.

He tripped over a crap load of grass at Miami, that's how. Heck of a back now, but he tackled himself a lot when he was here. He always had the potential to be special, and it's great to see him reach it.
This x 100. He was the RB version of Brian Hartline for us. I still remember that Bengals game where he had open field for a TD and instead of continuing right, he went back upfield and got caught and fumbled if I'm not mistaken.

He has 1 more TD in three years with Houston than his last two years with Miami AND statistically had his best years in Miami so no need for the Dolphins slander.

Advertisement
Back