LAFF LAFF LAFF....

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
Ferman just posted that we may have a good shot with Kirkland.

Stay tuned. My sources tell me that tommorow, we may, or may not get a commitment from Kirkland, but my source says he will be committing somewhere.

Advertisement
My entrenched and "too important to identify" source has 100% guaranteed me that Kirkland will sign his LOI tomorrow.

However, the source is 50/50 on whether he will go out for ice cream after school.

Advertisement
I would give it a 48.327% chance of him coming, but that can change between now and 6PM. It may go down to 47.333%. Stay Tuned!!!

I'd say that there's a 90% chance I'll have no pubes left by tomorrow afternoon...

My entrenched and "too important to identify" source has 100% guaranteed me that Kirkland will sign his LOI tomorrow.

However, the source is 50/50 on whether he will go out for ice cream after school.

Although its very likely, this may or may NOT happen. Guys, I only try to get you guys information that is solid and reliable, not like these other websites. This is what you pay us for, so when I say that he will probably sign, but if he gets hit by a bus on the way to school, he may not, you know its the TRUTH.

Advertisement
I would give it a 48.327% chance of him coming, but that can change between now and 6PM. It may go down to 47.333%. Stay Tuned!!!

I conquer. The asymetric probability distribution has a 0.985 temporal correlation factor. The inflection point of the curtosis occurs around 9 am tomorrow.

Although its very likely, this may or may NOT happen. Guys, I only try to get you guys information that is solid and reliable, not like these other websites. This is what you pay us for, so when I say that he will probably sign, but if he gets hit by a bus on the way to school, he may not, you know its the TRUTH.

Amen

I just ran that through my recruiting analysis software. It says your percentage has a 62.13% chance of being right. However, my software is on reliable 37.98% of the time.

I don't know why it's important to try and predict what an 18 year old is going to do. When I was 18, I couldn't predict what I would do 8 hours into the future.

Advertisement
Back