Lady Canes vs South Florida NCAA

Advertisement
Very interested to see how the girls do. First time in March Madness and a team that fits nicely in all aspects. I will be looking for a win and feel they have momentum coming off being in the ACC finals.
First time in March Madness? Not sure what you mean but they are in March Madness pretty much every season...like 8 out of the last 10 years.
Unfortunately they got a bad draw as an 8 seed with South Carolina. I was hoping for a 7 seed.

First time in March Madness? Not sure what you mean but they are in March Madness pretty much every season...like 8 out of the last 10 years.
Unfortunately they got a bad draw as an 8 seed with South Carolina. I was hoping for a 7 seed.
Your right don’t know where I got that. Meanwhile they really came out strong lookin real good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i dont know exactly why, but USF slurper comes to mind every word this announcer shrieks...

Is it just completely against the rules for ANY Miami team to keep their foot on an opponents neck for an entire game??

Up 17… and miking the clock with an entire quarter to play leads to exactly what’s happening…. Only up 9 now and USF ball..

Canes will win this but **** man…. Just once I wanna see a Miami team suffocate someone and not let up!

Advertisement
Is it just completely against the rules for ANY Miami team to keep their foot on an opponents neck for an entire game??

Up 17… and miking the clock with an entire quarter to play leads to exactly what’s happening…. Only up 9 now and USF ball..

Canes will win this but **** man…. Just once I wanna see a Miami team suffocate someone and not let up!
They had this game all game !!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back