Lady Canes slipping the Bubbly?

Advertisement
First time watching them this year. They’re quick but I gotta be honest, women’s ball is really hard to watch. They’re airballing layups….
Woman’s ball is actually fast and if you have a good team it’s fun but this team has to get ahead they play from behind too much.

I've watched this Womens' team a half dozen times. Hardin and Haley C can hit the occasional 3 ball but ... we need more and better outside shooting. Too many air balls and just plain inaccurate shooting from medium range and deep.

Advertisement
They lose this in this fashion they may not get a NCAA bid…pathetic typical Katie can’t get to another level not even close.

Why am I watching this hope the men will have it together because this is the essence of it alls gone wrong in a big situation…can’t have that tommorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope putting the entire athletic program on probation was worth it Katie. The twins are overrated not worth all the bull****.

It’s a mystery why every year we want our coaches fired , L and Meier were on this years list.
We wanted Mario also fired this year and buyout Lane Kiffens contract to get him here , then we fell back in love with Mario .

GOCANES

Advertisement
It’s a mystery why every year we want our coaches fired , L and Meier were on this years list.
We wanted Mario also fired this year and buyout Lane Kiffens contract to get him here , then we fell back in love with Mario .

GOCANES
I would say the word love might be questioned🤔

As usual, when this team runs into a team that is taller, they lose. They don't control the offensive or defensive boards. They get stuffed when trying to drive inside. Katie needs to recruit bigger players or get some bigger players to transfer in. Otherwise it is just a repeat of past years.

Advertisement
Back