Lady Canes prove they are a force with 32 pt 4th Qtr @ #2 Louisville

Canedude I think the diffence now is consistency. Check my threads we would look great then look awful that has completely changed. Turnovers still need to come down but we are getting a more complete effort from more players.

My guess is now we will get some important recognition. But these 2 games are critical. We beat FSU and NC State we are Top 10 if not Top 5 in the AP. Winning away from home like this is goes a long way. Monday we will move up at least to 12 in the AP is my guess.

So, growth happened from young players over the course of a season. Who would have thunk it? Miami should EASILY be top 10, it's not like this team hasn't beaten MULTIPLE ranked teams, and picked up wins over historical powers. Miami isn't some team that lucked out and picked up two upsets, while not beating anyone else worth a ****. Miami has beaten more than Louisville and Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Having now beaten Nbr 2 Louisville AND nbr 4 ND, nbr. 24 FSU, nbr. 13 Syr, and nbr. 19 Marq, wonder where those weasels will rank us tomorrow?? (deserves to be Top 10.)
Lost to FSU. Team should still be ranked around 10 IMO

Watched this game all the way from the tipoff. Really good basketball. We have legit ball handlers, really good foul shooters and two elite dominant bigs. To pull this one out tonight without a big performance from Beatrice is very telling about what this team is capable of. Great win.

Watched this game all the way from the tipoff. Really good basketball. We have legit ball handlers, really good foul shooters and two elite dominant bigs. To pull this one out tonight without a big performance from Beatrice is very telling about what this team is capable of. Great win.

Lets not underestimate the importance of playing in front of a intimidating crowd and practically walking away with victory. That was a game the Cards wanted badly. They see themselves this year of winning it all. And we came in there and stole their thunder. And just wait we have 3 heralded recruits all 4 stars including a 6-3 menacing physical recruit who will help to ofset the huge Hof loss. And with Montpremier And having Cornelious back our front court and back court leadership will match up with anyone as we saw today. Cornelious kept the control of that game today something she does as good as anyone.

But before we start thinking about that who thought Miami would sit this close to the promised land. Katie sure did with that little krinkle in her eye and a ****y thing she has told her girls and that's " we are pretty **** good ".
Media all over Miami has increased their coverage of the team and the Natl media will soon get the Montpremier- Hof duo that is clearly becoming a nice tidbit for College womans basketball and what it takes to be dominant.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back