Lady Canes prove they are a force with 32 pt 4th Qtr @ #2 Louisville

If we lose this game it’s only because we’re turning the ball over 3 times more often than Lou is, and BM has played really poorly.

43-41 Lou.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Having now beaten Nbr 2 Louisville AND nbr 4 ND, nbr. 24 FSU, nbr. 13 Syr, and nbr. 19 Marq, wonder where those weasels will rank us tomorrow?? (deserves to be Top 10.)

Advertisement
This game puts Miami tied in the ACC conference.A win over Ranked NCState away and A revenge game win at home over FSU with Miami in or close to the Top 10 will be flagship games for a much higher seeding than first projected which is 16. And what a beautiful thing to see 12,000 Card fans all going home broken hearted and knowing they may have gotten beat by a better team.Lady's right now you are the pride of Miami. Great great job.

Last edited:
Huge win. This team can do some things in the Tournament.

If the NCAA gives Miami the kind of seed they have earned, then a run is extremely likely. That said, I don't know if the NCAA will allow that to happen. Think about how many good teams this squad has beaten this year, and look at their ranking. It's not paranoia, it's just a statement of fact that Miami has been screwed on a consistent basis in regards to seeding. This team has the balance to win DESPITE getting a crap seed and an unfavorable draw, but it shouldn't have to come down to that.

If the NCAA gives Miami the kind of seed they have earned, then a run is extremely likely. That said, I don't know if the NCAA will allow that to happen. Think about how many good teams this squad has beaten this year, and look at their ranking. It's not paranoia, it's just a statement of fact that Miami has been screwed on a consistent basis in regards to seeding. This team has the balance to win DESPITE getting a crap seed and an unfavorable draw, but it shouldn't have to come down to that.

Canedude I think the diffence now is consistency. Check my threads we would look great then look awful that has completely changed. Turnovers still need to come down but we are getting a more complete effort from more players.

My guess is now we will get some important recognition. But these 2 games are critical. We beat FSU and NC State we are Top 10 if not Top 5 in the AP. Winning away from home like this is goes a long way. Monday we will move up at least to 12 in the AP is my guess.

Advertisement
Back