Lady canes beat #2 Louisville at Louisville today.

OriginalGatorHater

Sophomore
I was getting lunch today and the local spot had this game on TV. It was the end of the 2nd Q when I walked in and we went on that 13-3 run or whatever it was. Then Louisville started getting ahead and I was SCREAMING at the TV to foul. The other patrons must have thought I was nuts, getting into a womans basketball game(but after this football and basketball season I need to root for something). I didn't realize they play 4qs and thought the game was about to end lol. Then I see the half time show pop up and realized my error.

CANEFAN83

Recruit
Great win for the lady canes! Now, they will start getting some respect. Hopefully we will shoot up the rankings now. We should be in the top 10 now but probably won't be.

IndayArtHauz

Staff member
We’ve beaten 3 teams currently ranked in the top ten, one of which was on the road. That’s an insane achievement for this program. Easily a top ten program.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Great win!!! We need to show our support for our Women's Basketball Team. Let's show up and show out for our ladies at the RAC for the rest of the home games!!!!

CANEFAN83

Recruit
Kudos to coach Meier. She has got this team to gel this year and playing at the highest level ever at the moment. Let's hope it continues. Hopefully this helps with recruiting also.

sfbomber

Freshman
Coach Meier is the most underrated coach in WCBB. No doubt. Blake locked her into long term contract before the season. We are blessed right now with our coaches here.
Diem
Meier
Larranaga
Diaz
etc.

hotshot

Sophomore
Even more impressive in that Mompremier didn't have a particularly good offensive game. Everyone's contributing.