Lacking leadership and a QB that can RUN

Boarcane

All ACC
I wonder if the leader on the practice field, weight room and the entire off season would have been the best choice at QB... Tate
The kid couldn’t make the big throws in practice, but we haven’t seen Williams make them either. Obviously his injury during the Florida game limited his ability to make big throws. I wonder if the difference between the two as a result of this injury, would have been Tate’s ability to run and LEADERSHIP skills. 🤔

Advertisement
Tate represents everything about miami but we dont give him a chance.

Manny said our offense would be innovative. What better way to show that then to let tate run wild and throw the defense off then pass the ball when they think run.

It would make sense so manny wont do it.

I just want a leader on the field. I can’t remember a team EVER without one guy... I truly thought Shaq was that guy. Maybe he is, but I haven’t seen it. The coaches point to Osborn. He’s been here for a half a semester. Wtf

I just want a leader on the field. I can’t remember a team EVER without one guy... I truly thought Shaq was that guy. Maybe he is, but I haven’t seen it. The coaches point to Osborn. He’s been here for a half a semester. Wtf
You need TWO GREAT leaders. One on each side of the ball. Our best team, arguably of all times, had Reed on defense and Dorsey on offense.

Advertisement
I wonder if the leader on the practice field, weight room and the entire off season would have been the best choice at QB... Tate
The kid couldn’t make the big throws in practice, but we haven’t seen Williams make them either. Obviously his injury during the Florida game limited his ability to make big throws. I wonder if the difference between the two as a result of this injury, would have been Tate’s ability to run and LEADERSHIP skills. 🤔
Leadership and can run you say? I got just the guy.
AFD0022E-7CB3-44A1-B8F2-A68E0476005B.jpeg

Tate represents everything about miami but we dont give him a chance.

Manny said our offense would be innovative. What better way to show that then to let tate run wild and throw the defense off then pass the ball when they think run.

It would make sense so manny wont do it.
innovative eh? sounds like a bull**** buzz word. how about effective and potent while we are at it.

Yall talk shìt bout jarren's arm when tate's is way worse. Tate isn't lamar jackson. With this shìtty o-line and tate not being a good passer defenses will just load up and smash this already ****** offense.

For some reason I have to think that with Diaz and Enos both being of the opinion that Tate is our third stringer, that they likely know a bit more than us armchair coaches. Nuff said about starting Tate as QB. Get over it.

Advertisement
No leaders are evident from what I can see aside from Dallas. The only players who shw emotion are the slapdick walkons no offense to you personally, Austin Pfenigger.

There is definitely ZERO accountability when kids like Patchan, Donaldson, Harley, Knowles are allowed to commit egregious errors, perform below average, and retain their starting positions.

I think it was vilma on the defensive side
No good Sir, Ed Reed ran the defensive practices while Dorsey was the General running the offensive practices. Players practiced with little input form Coker and that carried on to game day.

Advertisement
Yall talk shìt bout jarren's arm when tate's is way worse. Tate isn't lamar jackson. With this shìtty o-line and tate not being a good passer defenses will just load up and smash this already ****** offense.
They are doing that now!

I think it was vilma on the defensive side
Two different teams really, even though they won a championship together. Ed was the unquestioned leader of that earlier squad, Vilma took the torch from him on his way out. Both quintessential defensive captains and leaders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back