Lack of (negative) Signing Day Surprises

Advertisement
Another nice side effect from this recruiting staff is that there really weren't any FSU/UF level "wtf happened" flips. Riley was known, Smith was always a long shot, etc. It's nice today and every day to not be a Nole or Gator.
More than it being known, big thing is not having all our eggs in the Riley basket and getting left out to dry. Quite to the contrary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean we had the suprise with Cor
Another nice side effect from this recruiting staff is that there really weren't any FSU/UF level "wtf happened" flips. Riley was known, Smith was always a long shot, etc. It's nice today and every day to not be a Nole or Gator.
Don't you dare jinx us 😂

Advertisement
Mostly. If being honest, I think we could have done much better at QB and DB.
See it about the same way. Not overly impressed with those groups.

RB is pretty good. WR is fantastic. TE low on numbers, but Lofton is good. OL mostly developmental, but probably expected after the haul last year. DL group great (with Blount). LBs very good. Love Patterson, other guys TBD in the secondary.

See it about the same way. Not overly impressed with those groups.

RB is pretty good. WR is fantastic. TE low on numbers, but Lofton is good. OL mostly developmental, but probably expected after the haul last year. DL group great (with Blount). LBs very good. Love Patterson, other guys TBD in the secondary.

Even with that, I can live with QB recruiting because we've got Nickel in 2025, and you can always get an elite QB in the portal. Isn't usually the case with DB. Need to get better at landing top DBs out of HS.

Year 1 was OL & LBs. Year 2 was DL & WRs. RBs both years, so that leaves... Year 3 QB & DBs and stack chips everywhere else

Advertisement
Macho was drunk off lemon pepper wings, he was off these last couple days
Macho my Dawg. He ain't been the same since he tried to cut down Guidry to crutch Dawson.

Back hurt from moving those goal posts.

Sipping Tea Time GIF

Advertisement
Back