"Labor of Love" great story about Todd and Marianne Stroud

From the title to the post, I was thinking it was some heart wrenching story about her nursing Stroud back to health and being by his side when he nearly died from his blood disease. Instead, it was some goofy story about a bytch making cookies. Tom Rinaldi won't be touching this story.

Advertisement
From the title to the post, I was thinking it was some heart wrenching story about her nursing Stroud back to health and being by his side when he nearly died from his blood disease. Instead, it was some goofy story about a bytch making cookies. Tom Rinaldi won't be touching this story.
We have those award winning cane beat writers to thank for this one. Another ****** semenhole bringing his pussification with him. Hope everyone had a great holiday

Dead....

SMH Nothing wrong with coaches and their families making the players feel like someone cares about them for more than what they do on the football field. If you can't appreciate this for what it is - part of building a culture where they all feel connected - I don't know what to tell you. Especially this season where they all gave up a lot and probably have barely seen their own families.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back