Labor Day weekend games possibly in peril…

b caned

Boss
Premium
Like clockwork.. hasn’t been a hint of a storm all year; but let football season come upon us and the Atlantic fires up..

As of now they are calling for a named storm to come up from the Caribbean into the gulf just off of Florida’s west coast on…. Sept 3rd, gameday. And latest models suggest a hit into New Orleans Sept 4…. Which will absolve fsu’s *** whooping at the hands of LSU.

Long way out and I’m sure this won’t be the actual track when it’s all said and done. Let’s hope there’s no shifts eastward….

Attachments

• 22A5F0DB-4AFF-479F-AACB-001F6012B1C4.png
    22A5F0DB-4AFF-479F-AACB-001F6012B1C4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • 0821E941-6684-4834-A090-3E7DAB0CD32B.png
    0821E941-6684-4834-A090-3E7DAB0CD32B.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
Advertisement
Like clockwork.. hasn’t been a hint of a storm all year; but let football season come upon us and the Atlantic fires up..

As of now they are calling for a named storm to come up from the Caribbean into the gulf just off of Florida’s west coast on…. Sept 3rd, gameday. And latest models suggest a hit into New Orleans Sept 4…. Which will absolve fsu’s *** whooping at the hands of LSU.

Long way out and I’m sure this won’t be the actual track when it’s all said and done. Let’s hope there’s no shifts eastward….

I'm a complete tropical system geek and follow these models very closely, and this should be a good fight between the GFS and the European model. The GFS is what has everyone's attention, as it has a major storm in the gulf next week. The Euro model has literally nothing, not even a tropical storm. We'll see who wins, but yes, this certainly has attention on the tropical models right now. LONG way to go, however.

I'm a complete tropical system geek and follow these models very closely, and this should be a good fight between the GFS and the European model. The GFS is what has everyone's attention, as it has a major storm in the gulf next week. The Euro model has literally nothing, not even a tropical storm. We'll see who wins, but yes, this certainly has attention on the tropical models right now. LONG way to go, however.
I’m a Weather Channel junkie. Especially when Jen Carfagno is on.

Seems the Euro model is more accurate. But 2 weeks out is a lifetime in weather forecasting.

Advertisement

There's a reason they called it Hurricane season. Peak activity is always in September.

Advertisement
We'll see just so hard to predict atmosphere conditions wind sheer more than 7 days out that, like you know that could be the difference between a low level tropical storm or a cat 3 major hurricane

Louisiana should be evacuated and turned into a protected national wetland area. They take at least 1 hurricane up the *** every year now.

Advertisement
Louisiana should be evacuated and turned into a protected national wetland area. They take at least 1 hurricane up the *** every year now.
I'm pretty sure it was just last year where they got hit with another cat 5

This Spring the Weather Channel was saying there has been a long term shift in some weather patterns. Tornado Alley, once Iowa, the Cycclones, and Oklahoma, has shifted several states East. This may also be why it seems that Hurricanes are now impacting Louisiana and Texas more and not hitting the states I remember when I was younger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back