La Salle at 9:00PM (Tonight on ESPN3)

Consigliere

All-American
Miami -6.5

La Salle is 9-2 (4-1 on the Road)

Victories over Villanova and Penn State

------------------------------------------------

This season cannot be thrown away at this point, we will have to fight in a lot of these games. If we can get (yes I am saying this) some QUALITY minutes out of Gamble or Jekri (Maybe 7 points and 7 Rebounds Combined) along with very good guard play...we can still be around or slightly over .500 in the ACC when RJ returns.

Just have to go back to basics in the mean time, hitting shots, rebounding and MAKING FREETHROWS.

Here is the ACC in a nutshell

Duke (1) 0-0 12-0
Maryland 0-0 12-1
N.C. State (23) 0-0 11-2
Georgia Tech 0-0 9-2
North Carolina 0-0 10-3
Virginia 0-0 10-3
Miami (FL) 0-0 8-3
Virginia Tech 0-0 9-4
Florida St. 0-0 8-4
Clemson 0-0 8-4
Boston Coll. 0-0 8-5
Wake Forest 0-0 6-5

If RJ Returns in 6 weeks (from December 30th) that is roughly February 11th. On February 13th we play FSU at home and in total that will mean we get 8 games with RJ (assuming it is 6 weeks).

Without him we play (La Salle, @GT, @UNC, Maryland, @BC, Duke, FSU, @VT, @NCST, BC and UNC). If we can somehow win tonight and win 5 against the ACC teams we are in great shape. 4 would be decent shape and 3 would be rough shape. One game at a time and hope for a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Advertisement
need a win here. someone is going to have to keep me updated. wont be able to watch tonight.

7.jpg

Advertisement
Just need some tremendous play from our guards and crash the boards. This really should be a Larkin/Scott game with some Kadji sprinkled in.

Advertisement
La Salle has five transfers on their roster.

Their top player Ramon Galloway, transfer from South Carolina has had 5 games in a row of 20 or more.

I am on ESPN3 but it looked like Gamble got fouled on that layup. Like our interior defense so far.

Advertisement
Oh lord, some LaSalle player just hit from almost half court. Looks like it is going to be one of those nights.

5-4 LS, 17 to go

Advertisement
WHAT THE **** ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstrowsports and vipbox sucking as welll....aarghhh

Advertisement
Back