LA / Downtown LA Canes watch parties?

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I'll post in the wez as well, but are there any Canes watch parties in the Downtown LA or close by area? A buddy and myself will be there this weekend for a conference, just wondering if we have anything out there?

Advertisement
Nothing downtown per se.

there are two nearby. Happy endings (yes, but a bar not a strip club) in Hollywood. And Barnies beanery in west hollywood. Both are official LA alumni club events with discounts.

the happy ending one is closer to downtown.

Nothing downtown per se.

there are two nearby. Happy endings (yes, but a bar not a strip club) in Hollywood. And Barnies beanery in west hollywood. Both are official LA alumni club events with discounts.

the happy ending one is closer to downtown.

i'd recommend barney's over happy endings. better atmosphere, crowd, and beer/food IMO.

cross-posted from the WEZ, but you're better off going to Q's on Wilshire in Santa Monica. GTech has their game watch there, and they're a bunch of nerds, so have at it with the trash talk. It's the one opponent AG has consistently beaten.

Previous poster was right about Barney's, forget Happy Endings and the crowd that goes there.

Advertisement
I'll post in the wez as well, but are there any Canes watch parties in the Downtown LA or close by area? A buddy and myself will be there this weekend for a conference, just wondering if we have anything out there?

I hear The *** Ranchero hosts a mean watch party. Never been, let me know how it is.

Advertisement
Back