Kyshawn George Commits to Miami

Advertisement
Size-wise, seems a candidate to compete with players already on the roster to replace Jordan Miller. Solid stats for points, rebounds and assists indicate a well-rounded player. Most Euros can shoot the three, we'll see if he can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1BBC2696-0A27-4FBB-88BD-BCDB3C914198.png

I like it. 6-7 guy that can handle as a PG. Another ball handler and shooter to stretch the floor. Get a couple of these, while we would still be small overall, we can do couple 6-7 guards in the 4 guard lineup and we can be a match up nightmare. Toss in a big for depth. Yessir

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe the stats in the Givony tweet are his numbers in his performances for the U-21 team for Chalon. The minutes he played for the top team for Chalon were minor (about 7 minutes a game, played in 20 of the 30 games). But he is 19 years old, and of the players on the team that played 20+ games, I think everyone else was at least 27 years old outside of one 22-year old that played just slightly more than George did. One of the older players on the team, Mickael Gelabale, played 3 seasons in the NBA (one for the Wolves and two for the Sonics).

Chalon was one of the best clubs in France in the early 2010s (were 3x France Cup champions), but has slipped over the past five years (was relegated to the French Pro B league from their top Pro A league a couple years ago, though they are on pace to be promoted this season).

He did shoot 38.5% from 3 in his limited appearances for the main Chalon club (15-39 from 3).

Advertisement
Back